1. Use a coordinate system with the origin at far left and positive distances increasing to the right. Sketch the distance vs. time graph (with time along x-axis) for each of the following situations:
- an object at rest
- an object moving in the positive direction with a constant speed
- an object moving in the negative direction with a constant speed
- an object that is accelerating in the positive direction, starting from rest
2. Sketch the velocity vs. time graph for each of the situations described above.
3. Print out the introduction for this experiment (the web page that has an introduction that starts with "One of the most effective methods of ..."). Then on the diagram in the introduction draw an arrow showing the direction of a positive velocity for the person walking. Be sure to write your name, student number and lab section on the printout.